Tuesday, March 3, 2009

chapter 1 (continued)

At that moment I wrapped my arms around his solid neck, and pulled my face up to his. The tips of our noses touched, and his eyes penetrated mine. I watched the reflection of the water inside his irises, and felt other currents elsewhere. Without thinking, I threw my lips onto his. Our bodies were like puzzle pieces. Every gap between us was closed and perfectly molded. Our skin seemed to fuse together into one flesh. His lips moved wildly and rapidly against mine. His hands gripped me harder. I felt him more than ever now. Every part of his body was alive, excited. Every muscle in my body was tense. He freed one of his hands and drew a line with his finger down my chest to my belly button. He played with the string of my bikini that was automatically untied by his furious fingers. I wanted so badly to let out a moan, but I knew his reaction would be the ending of this perfect moment. So instead, I kissed him slower, easing it down to a passionate kiss. Then I broke away to look at him, still as can be.

“You do know me well.” He said, convinced. His hair blew in the breeze, covering his eyes. I combed it back with my fingers, an excuse to pull him closer to me.

“I love you, Edward…” I vowed, as I placed my hand on his chest and nibbled his neck. His cold skin felt refreshing to my lips.

“I love you, too, Stephanie. Always.”

My heart raced again as he nervously held me. In no time, I was on my feet in the water, crushed against Edward’s hard body, hands discovering his back. The water crashed up against us, forming currents as we kissed. His hands held my face to his. The sensation I was feeling on my lips did not compare to what I felt below the water’s surface. My hips instinctively moved into his, a motion he didn’t expect. His lips parted on mine and he let out a hiss. A hiss full of lust and desire. He was burning just as I was. My expression told him everything. His dark eyes penetrated mine once more, and I waited for that to happen a little lower. He was surrendering to me. He was all mine.

“Edward…” I moaned, as his lips brushed along my jaw and down my neck. His tongue made a shiny trail down my chest while his hands untied the knot to my bikini top. It ended up in a direct flight for the sand. In seconds, his lips surrounded my new exposed skin, his hands wandering, feeling. His fingers formed lines down my hips and his head followed.

I felt his nose poke my lower stomach, as he gently kissed me in the center. Then, I felt his hands become stronger around me, and his teeth ripped the other half of the bikini down my legs. His head was submerged in the water and I bit my lip.

When he finally came back up, something met me in between my legs. My knees went weak. But he caught me, his arms were supporting my back. I reached for him, my fingertips covering every inch of him. It sent electricity through my body as if I was a live circuit, and I gripped him with my whole hand now. He froze.

Shocked and still, I whispered, “Are you OK, Edward?” He gazed into me. Curiosity, shock, horror, love, lust, desire, and fear all packed into one stare.

“Stephanie…” He whispered as his eyes became softer.

“Edward, I’m sorry. I’m being so selfi-” He cut me off.

“Stephanie, you can’t imagine what that is doing to me. Go ahead, be selfish.” He demanded. I obeyed with no objection. My hands moving in uniform motions, back and forth. I watched him lose his mind.

Finally, he let out a moan, “Oh, Stephanie…!” He tilted my hips, and brushed my hand off of him, ready. I arched my back, my heart thudding against my chest aggressively, the blood in my veins boiling as it raced underneath the thin skin on my neck. Then I felt him. He invaded me, squeezing every inch of him inside in one smooth movement. He stayed deep inside me for a moment, to check on me. Then he moved in the opposite direction, and thrusted back in again. He must be feeling my own currents, now. I could barely think. My fingers wrapped tightly around his arms, like towers, protecting me. His eyes were golden when I looked at him, perfectly still. I was thrilled to see he was enjoying this, and not wishing to kill me.

I was breathing heavily, so I tried to get the words out. “Don’t…stop…Edward!”

Those three words were all he needed. His motions grew faster, harder. Every thrust sent water splashing between us. His face dropped to my neck. “Ah! Stephanie!” he screamed into my throat. I couldn’t tell if he was thrusting into me, or if he kept pulling my body down onto his. Either way, this feeling topped them all. Edward was inside of me. I was complete, one with him. I tried to concentrate, not wanting to tease him in any harmful way. But I couldn’t help myself.

“Edward! Oh, Edward!”

He was ravaging himself into me now. Wildly. His form was like an animal. The muscles of his back tensed up with every insertion, as I dug my nails into them. His hands grew tighter around my arms. As much as it may of hurt, I never wanted him to let go. I never wanted to feel anything else. My body sank deeper into the water. Our lower halves were completely submerged. His new effort to push through the water was indescribable. But when I went to inhale a breath of pleasure, I choked.

Water filled my lungs as the water rose above me. My eyes squinted shut. My breathing stopped. I tried to pull myself back up but Edward’s weight and strength was indestructible. He wasn’t stopping. Seconds passed, but it felt like minutes. I started to panic. I felt my head get light and dizzy. My hands flew everywhere, trying to find Edward’s face, his arms, but I couldn’t think. I sank faster into the blackness. Right before unconsciousness took over, I felt 2 arms push me up above the water, holding my back and neck, supporting me like an infant. The breeze over my face was cool since I was all wet, then I realized it was his breath.

”Steph? Stephanie!” He was shouting. “Can you hear me?!” I felt his hands on my cheeks.

I coughed and water came gushing out. “Yes.” I coughed. My eyes were still shut. “I’m OK.”

“Stephanie, I’m so sorry.” I realized were in the same position as always, and it made me forget what had just almost happened. I opened my eyes. “Love, I promise that won’t ever happen again.” He sounded so disappointed with himself.

“Edward, stop that. We were in the moment. It happens. You’re just stronger than you think!” I joked. He laughed with me, and the motion of our laughter had an amazing effect on the way our bodies were connected, effectively ending that conversation and starting again where we left off.

Every time he thrusted, his soaking wet hair would send off downpours onto my face. I loved it. I grabbed it and pulled on it. His face came up to meet mine and our lips interlocked in one our angriest, most passionate kisses ever. My hands crept down to the back of his neck; hanging onto to him with all my strength. His moaning sent vibrations along my lips and I knew I was getting close. He felt me tightening on him and it urged him to go even faster. His liquid movements caused a beautiful sparkling effect; every facet changing position so quickly, light bouncing off every inch of him. And with that, he thrusted one last time into me, deeper than ever. He gritted his teeth and moaned into my mouth. Then I felt his own currents, his surges, his release. His streaming river meeting mine, forming our own tidal waves inside. I was gripping him into me now, biting my lip from pure pleasure.

I let out one last moan, “Oh…Edward…” Every muscle inside of me contracted and held that piece of him in place inside of me. Feeling him this way made me crazy. I arched my back and my neck surrendered to gravity. He still held me up, his breathing starting to calm. My eyes were closed, and I felt Edward bury his face in my neck. I felt his chest rise and fall on top of mine, I felt him still inside of me. I reached for his face, flushed and glowing. His lips curled, revealing his dangerous set of perfect teeth. Then his lips, once again, pressed to mine, summer and winter fused.

“How are you, love?” He must have been worried about me. I swear…

I giggled in pure ecstasy. “Better than ever.” I admitted.

He placed me down on my feet again, one of his arms still around my waist, supporting me. I guess he knew the effect he would have on my ability to sustain equilibrium.

His hands came up to my face, cupping it tenderly. Water dripped from his fingers down my neck and my skin broke out in goosebumps. They were probably a result of him touching me more than the water. When my eyes met his, I was confused by their expression. He was nervous, disappointed. He seemed ashamed of himself. This boggled my mind.

“Edward, what is it?” I urged, putting my hands on his arms, concerned.

“Stephanie, I never want that to happen again.”

WHA-,” I started to scream but he interrupted, “Not that silly!” I waited and listened.

“I took you under water. You couldn’t breathe. I almost killed you, Steph!” He paused and looked down. His face was hard, tense. His eyes shut tightly and his eyebrows lowered. I could tell he was hurting. I raised my hand to his chin and attempted to make him look up at me. I failed, as usual. So I just started talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment