Friday, March 6, 2009

Chapter 3 continued...

I stared in awe as I felt myself boil to my core. I inhaled sharply, and as I exhaled, I moved my mouth onto him. I heard him moan. Overwhelmed with desire to give him everything he wanted, I took him in my mouth, moving my wet lips down his length, leaving a lot bare. I wrapped my right hand around the bare inches and started moving up and down. My grip got tighter with every stroke, and my lips made him well lubricated. The motions became quicker as his moans became growls. I could feel the vibration they produced from his throat. I moaned on him, giving him the sensation of my vibrating lips against his shaft. He was losing his mind. I felt his surges on my bottom lip speed up through his hardness. Simultaneously, I felt myself burning up and soaking in my core. I needed him inside me. With one last deep suck, I gasped and sat up. He looked at me with lustful eyes, glistening like the sand. His right hand appeared at the waist of the white skirt I was wearing. With a flick of his fingers, it was completely off and blowing in the wind. My bikini top came off next with a flip of his wrist.

I crawled on top of him and kissed his cool lips. At the same time, I moved my lower body up and body along his his length, coating it with another layer of lubrication.

"Stephanie," he said while panting, "I need...you. Now, Stephanie." He moaned again as my hot center rubbed against him.

Then I lifted myself a few inches above him and took it into my hand. I positioned it right under me, and lowered myself onto him, sliding him into me. I let out a moan when I felt his tip reach places they never have before. I moved in circular motions on him, letting him feel all my insides until it became unbearable.

I propped my legs up to balance on my toes, and started moving up and down. I was coming down hard on his hips, allowing him to pierce right through me. I screamed in pleasure, quickening my movements. My hands moved to my breasts but two cold hands pushed mine away. Edward took it upon himself to hold them in place, while massaging them and pinching them. My legs were working hard now, keeping up a pace that felt exponentially better with each internal collision. I felt myself explode from the inside, dripping onto him, still moving up and down. One.

"EDWARD! Oh God!" I screamed. I would have fell backwards but my hands grasped onto his thighs for support. This made me feel him even more. Every time I crashed down onto him now, I felt him thrust upwards, colliding with me. He was reaching the deepest of me, and with every thrust he sent shivers up my spine like an electrical current, forcing my to jolt my neck back. I could feel he wanted to take over. I had no objection.

He pulled himself up, lips meeting my neck. They scowled down to my collarbone, and my movements stopped. My legs were spent. I collapsed against his chest, my head buried in his neck, breathing frantically. "Edward..." I managed to say his name between breaths.

"Sweetheart, can you hold onto my neck?"

I tied my hands around him, resting them at the base of his neck. "Like this?"

"Just like that. Now hang on."

He darted up, standing on two feet. He held me in the same position we were in on the sand. My legs wrapped around his waist, and I felt his cold, hard arousal on the back of my upper thigh. He bent his knees and snapped back up. Now, his tip was rubbing against my slit, and the most sensitive part of me. I moaned and tightened my hold on his neck, knowing I couldn't hurt him.

I looked into his eyes, full of desire and lust. They were golden like honey. In a flash his lips were massaging mine. First they were gentle, then they became violent and cunning, attacking my mouth with sexual force while Edward lowered my body down onto him. I felt him enter me inch by inch. I moaned against his lips while he started thrusting, holding my body up with his arms. His forceful bangs triggered my breasts to jump, and his mouth was soon on them, sucking and massaging them. His hips crashed into mine at such a high pace that after a while, the motion of his thrusts became a blur. I heard his sexy vampiric growls escape his throat.

"Stephanie..." He yelled my name while clenching his jaw. "Stephanie, the things you make me do..." His thrusts became more violent. I loved it. With every bang, my body shook in pleasure. I felt myself getting tighter around him.

"Oh my GOD, EDWARD! Don't stop!" I wrapped my legs tighter around him, deepening his throbbing hardness into me even more. He pulled himself out and slammed right back him, hitting my wall and making me scream.

"Ahhh! Edward!" My core erupted, spilling onto his intrusions from the inside, covering his tip in a hot layer of liquid. Two.

The sudden burst of my hot release made him let out a terrifying hiss. It crawled up from his throat and lingered around his razor sharp teeth. In was unbelievably sexy. My walls surrounding him were closing in, and opening. Closing in, and opening. I looked at his face from my glassy eyes. He was rigid and concentrated. His jawline was as sharp as a knife, and his neck was so tense, the bones were all easily visible as he slammed into me once more before darting to the bedroom, and placing me down on my back on the edge of the bed. He pressed his lips to mine and leaned back up to throw my legs up on his shoulders. His cold skin felt nice on the back of my legs. He then picked up where we left off, moving in and out of me in quick slippery motions. His hands crawled up to my breasts and held them tightly as he thrusted. His hair would toss itself over his eyes every time he came forward. With my legs being almost closed, I was narrower on the inside. His collisions with my insides were enhanced. He slipped and slid through me, and back out again. I grabbed the bed sheets and bit my bottom lip. I felt him getting close, his surges pulsing through his throbbing shaft. Finally, every cell in my body felt like they were burning and turning inside out. My body quaked and I came, violently and intensely. Exploding onto him, I screamed in pure pleasure.

"Edward! Oh my GOD!" I moaned loudly as he kept his pace. He was relentless. He moved in and out of my compressing walls while I rode out my orgasm. It wasn't until my body stopped twitching and dripping that I felt Edward spill inside of me. Three.

He bent down and started sucking on my breast while releasing himself into me. I felt him moan into my skin as his movements slowed. His orgasm filled me, and my breathing was no where near slowing. I stroked his arms and felt the last of his spurts empty from his hard center.

He face glowed when he came. He rested his body on top of mine while my fingers curled in his hair. I kissed his ear and heard him giggle. He quickly leaned up to face me and kissed my forehead.

"You're amazing, love."

"Edward..." I tried telling speaking but my heart was ready to pounce out of my chest. He laughed and picked me up like a small child, crawled onto the bed with his knees, and gently placed me beneath the covers.

"Edward, I love you." I finally managed to get out.

"And I you." He kissed my lips one last before wrapping his arm around me and singing me to sleep with the lullaby he wrote for me.


Edward never fell short of perfect. Yet, he always seemed to surprise me. By the time I woke, Edward had everything neatly packed and the house looked as though we had just arrived. The room was quiet and calm. It felt like a new chapter in my life was beginning. My outlooks were all filled with images of Edward and me laying in his meadow, roaming through the forest, and seeing him through a pair of my own golden eyes. Edward would always become angry and tense when I spoke of becoming...well, becoming like him. He tells me I don't know what I'm talking about. Well, I know what I want. I want to spend eternity with him. A long and happy life with him would be, in fact, perfection in itself. But it would eventually end. And the more I think about it, the fact that I would be without him doesn't bother me as much as the fact that he would be without me. I couldn't bear to see him go through something so devastating. I only know this because of his confessions when he came to me; when I saved him in Italy. I love him more than my body has the capacity to. When he frowns I feel my muscles ache. I want nothing more than to permanently seal our future of future. Our future of being together forever. Nothing will stop us.

We flew home on a tiny jet, built for comfort, not speed. I knew Edward would have requested this. I heard the pilot through a foggy filter say that we arrived in Forks. I longed for the day when I wouldn't feel as tired as I did now. When I could walk for days on end and run with Edward through the green of the forests, hand in hand. But for now, I was limply embedded into Edward's lap. I felt the plane touch down and roll roughly on its wheels, breaking furiously. I was reminded of how I felt whenever Edward carried me. He would put me down and my steps would feel rough and disorganized in comparison to his silent strides. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, ready to sit up and snap back to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment