Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chapter 7

The night was long, and played with my subconscious because in the morning, I always missed him. No matter how tightly he held me during my sleep, I woke up longing for contact. My eyes were closed as my hands searched for him. I found his long fingers as they snaked around my tiny ones. I opened my eyes and it was dark. Hmm. I felt a weight on my head and realized that I was completely under the covers, allowing little light to reach my eyes. He giggled as I was slowly accounting for every detail I was surrounded by. Though I quickly forgot them all when I glanced over at him.

He was lying on his stomach on the opposite side of the bed, completely submerged under the covers, too. He eyes were in mine, adoringly gazing, like I was his godsend. We were connected by his extensive arm. Because of our distance, the covers dipped towards the mattress between us, so I was only able to see his shoulders. Shirtless. It was hard to tell where the smooth layers of the linen ended and where his flawless ivory skin began. It was a fluid continuation. His hair was a mess. I loved it. And his eyes burned into mine. I knew this look.

"Are you just going to stay all the way over there?" he smirked, urging me on.

"Well, Mr. Cullen, if you don't mind me asking...why is my motive?" I love playing these games with Edward. I could see the excitement in his eyes as a river a liquid topaz leaked into them.

"Feeling a bit playful today, aren't we, Mrs. Cullen?" He started crawling towards me, revealing more of his flawless body as the covers slid off his arms.

I inhaled sharply as all the dirty thoughts and images flashed in my head, praising God that Edward couldn't read my mind.

I heard him inhale, too. And in the time it took me to blink and look at him, he was gone. The covers gently floated back onto the mattress. I was still under then, and I plopped my head down on the pillow, laughing at him. I also laughed at how pathetic I was for missing him next to me.

After about six lonely seconds, I placed my palms on either side of me on the bed and started to pick myself up. But his entire body materialized on top of mine, on the opposite side of the covers.

"Lay down, love." Crooked Smile. "You must still be tired." His voice was soft, but still a tease. He knew damn well I wasn't tired.

I slowly sank back down into the mattress as Edward's chest melted into the sheets on my back. Slowly. He was breathing heavy. I heard him moan lustfully and the next thing I felt was the cool air on my face and shoulders. He peeled the sheets down to reveal just this part of me. For now, I thought to myself. Then I heard him groan and his lips massaged the back of my neck. The tip of his nose grazed my skin and goose bumps covered my body. I moaned into the pillow and squeezed it.

"Edward, you have no idea what those little moans do to me," I breathed.

He never lifted his head. "Why don't you kiss show me kiss exactly what they kiss do."

"Mmm," my voice was strained with anticipation. "First of all," I lifted my butt into the pillow between us, "that needs to go."

He never stopped kissing my neck. "Oh, so you wanna kiss feel me kiss on you, kiss Stephanie? You wanna feel how kiss hard you make me?" The last part came out as an exhale, releasing his cool breath all over me.

"Oh God, Edward, yes! Please!" I was squirming to get rid of these sheets. But his knees held them in place around me.

"You want to feel me in between you legs? Kiss. You want me to rub my hard erection up and down your slit until you kiss can't take it anymore?" Now I felt his tongue trace swirls all over my trembling skin. I bit the pillow as I felt my hot liquids boil through my core. I craved him.

"Please! Yes!" I was desperately begging, almost bringing myself to tears for his touch.

He brought his lips to my ear and ever so slightly grazed its curve. "What was that again?" he whispered, lips tugging on my earlobe.

"YES!" I arched my neck back to scream, inhaling and exhaling violently.

I heard him growl above me. Instantaneously, the sheet flew off of me and the pillow went flying across the room as he pressed his hips firmly against my backside. He must have ripped my clothes off, too. My legs parted at the sensation of his hard erection aching to get inside and slide down the crease.

"Oh God, Stephanie you're so warm" He hands were on either side of me, and his head dipped to meet my shoulder. He kissed it and leaned forward to kiss my cheek, my eyes, my nose, my lips. "How bad do you want it?" His voice was husky and dark now. Full of lust.

"You're just very lucky I'm not as strong as you, Edward Cullen." I stopped to catch my breath. "Because otherwise, you'd be pinned up against the wall right now. Trapped in my grip." I moaned at the feeling of his hips grinding into me. I was dripping wet. I knew some of it leaked onto his tip. And that drove him off the edge.

His left hand trailed down my back and the next place I felt it was in between my legs, flicking back and forth over my slippery slit. I screamed at the surprise but mainly because it was so goddamn amazing. His fingers were cool and smooth as they slipped inside of me. Edward knew exactly how to bend and twist them to find that special spot that illuminated my entire body. They pumped in and out of me. The sound justified how wet I was. He leaned his head back down to me.

"God, Stephanie you're soaked..." he groaned into my hair, inhaling it all. His chest heaved against my back.

Then he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked every last one until they were dry. "And you're delicious."

My head fell back onto the pillow with a pout. I ached for him. "Edward, I need you. Right now. Not in two minutes. Not in two seconds. Now." I was grinding against him now and felt every hard, throbbing inch of him, swearing to myself inside the pillow. Fuck me.

His hands gripped my waist and lifted my lower body up on his lap. "Hang on, love." I squeezed the pillow tighter.

With one smooth thrust he was inside me. His long erection grazed over every bouncing nerve ending I owned, making me scream.

"Dammit Edward, you're so big!" This wasn't nearly stroking his ego as much as it was true. He filled me up entirely, reaching every spot to drive me out of my mind.

"God you're so tight! I love how you AHHH squeeze on me!" And I loved the fact that I couldn't even make him speak in complete sentences.

He thrusted into me with a force that pushed me a little further into my pillow.

"Oh, EDWARD! I need AHHH I need you on top of me! Oh GOD!" I screamed.

And with that, he collapsed onto my back with a hard thrust. "Like this, love?" he breathed. he knew that's exactly what I meant. His words shook with the sudden movements of his body.

"YES! God, you're so amazing...don't mmmm don't stop!"

His hands wrapped under me, grabbing my breasts and rubbing them while he assaulted my steaming hot core. I felt little spats escape me and seep down his hard length as he pumped into me. He released a sexy vampiric hiss and that was it. I felt walls caving in on him, claiming him. His thrusts got faster and faster. And with one final bang, my body shook violently as my earth-shattering orgasm racked my entire body. "Fuck, Edward!" I screamed and I spilled onto his tip.

"There it is! God, you're going to make me cum with that mouth!" He nibbled on my ear and his pounding became exponentially harder.

"Oh, Edward, come in me...please...I want to feel it all." He tightened his grip on my breast. "Fuck!"

"Steph! Say it agai-AHHH..." I felt his hot release pour into me. Sweet, rapid squirts colliding with my contracting walls.

His chest melted into my back as his movements slowed and our breathing calmed. His lips finally found mine and we engaged in one of our most passionate kisses. Never parting with my mouth, he lifted me up and made me face him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my fingers into his hair, tugging on it. I was slightly higher than him, being that I was sitting on his lap and I brushed his hair back from his eyes.

"I love you so much." I kissed his forehead.

"God, I love you, too. Words don't do it justice." And with that his lips were massaging mine again. Their marble composition felt refreshing, as they always do. His tongue begged for its entrance and finally both mine and his were lapping at each other. I held his face in my hands, euphoric about the fact that he was mine. And soon, hopefully, he would be mine for eternity. The two of us.

Then I felt his hands on my waist freeze. His lips stopped moving and his face hardened.

I pulled back with my fingers still tangled in his hair.

"Edward, what's wrong?" I looked at his eyes. They were a warm topaz. Okay, he wasn't thirsty...

"Lay down." This wasn't the lustful Edward from before. It was the urgent Edward. Something had gripped his attention without any intent of letting go.

I straightened my body on the mattress and he hovered over me, staring at a spot on my body just below my stomach. A sparkle in his eyes shone my way as he glimpsed at me and back down, confused a bit. My heart accelerated as he lowered his ear to my body...listening.

And in that moment, I swore on the heavens above me that I felt his stone heart flutter to life.

3 comments: