Tuesday, March 3, 2009

chapter 2 (continued)

"Did you forget about my one rule, sweetheart?" He whispered into my ear.

"Sorry." I said, smiling timidly. "I'm all yours!" I quickly placed my arms at my side and let him take over. I had to admit, the thought of Edward washing my hair had me chuckle to myself. He obviously picked up on my internal enjoyment.

"What's so funny?" He said, smiling my favorite crooked smile.

"Just the thought of you washing my hair. It's funny to me." I chuckled again. This was all just nervous laughter. I've never showered with a man before, or anything like Edward. I was just anxious. "Just don't get soap in my eyes."

"My silly, love. Don't you trust me? And will you please open your eyes."

For a minute, I forgot I even had them closed. The vision I was painting in my head of Edward there in front of me was far too amazing to let disappear. But then I remembered that nothing could compare to the reality of Edward. I took a step back and rubbed the water out of eyes, blinked a few times quickly, and stared.

He was perfect. Standing under the hot waterfall, his hair curled off in wet sections, dripping in front of his eyes. Water crawled down his jaw line and dripped off his chin, his skin was almost reflective. His lips seemed to be even darker when completely wet, and the contrast to his white skin was breathtaking. His eyes locked into mine, and narrowed when seconds passed without me saying a word. I didn't even bother to look down.

"Stephanie?" His tone was concerned.

"Edward..." I gulped, and gave myself up to my emotions. I closed the gap between us, embracing his body, molding mine to his. He reacted to everything and embraced me tighter. My hands roamed the vastness of his angular back and traced his spine downwards. I felt what this did to him. Without thinking, I pushed my hips against his. Every inch of him was now branded into the soft skin of my stomach. My heart skipped and raced inside my chest. I felt my blood boiling faster than the water was hitting me, scorching through my veins.

Then I looked up into Edward's liquid golden eyes. They were shielded behind thick wet ribbons of hair. I combed it back with my fingers, and kissed his neck. I felt his body stiffen and freeze. Ironic, I thought to myself. How much more stiff and frozen could he be?

"Oops." I bent my elbows rested my palms on his chest. "I'm not as strong as you."

"I am completely under control, Stephanie. You just forgot the rule again."

"Oh, right." I collected myself. "Sorry to interrupt you."

"I just like to take my time. Moments like these shouldn't be rushed through." His words escaped his lips at the same time his hands rolled down to my hips. And back up again. His chin rose with a long inhale, and sunk back down with his prolonged exhale. His breath intoxicated me. "Turn around."

I listened to him and turned to face the white tile wall. His hands crawled up my arms and intertwined in my fingers. He guided them up the wall, and patted them to tell me I should keep them there for support. The cold tile felt good against my palm. Then something felt better.

He bent over my body, pressing his nose to my neck. He inhaled my scent and I felt him quickly lose control. But he wasn't thirsty for my blood this time. I felt his hands reach around my chest and fondle my breasts which firmly hung under me in perfect vertical alignment with the way I was bent. He held them in his hands, cupping and massaging them. And teasing them. I moaned in delight and arched my neck back. His fingers played with the tips, bringing them to life. He kissed my neck, and I felt the water dripping from his hair wash down my spine and down to my chest. Physically, I was losing control. Mentally, well, I was never actually in control, so I just let my body move.

Instinctively my lower half rubbed against his, evoking an ever-so vampiric growl to escape from the depths of his throat. His hands freed my breasts and moved lower, squeezing the sides of my stomach and then feeling the swell of my backside. His palms moved gently across the round plains and finally ended up in the caves of my body.

His icy touch caused my legs to jerk and lock. I felt him stop. "Did I hurt you, sweetheart?"

"No, no. Please don't... stop." I exhaled, palms still against the tiles, head down, eyes closed.

His fingers made their way to my fleshy folds, and they playfully drove themselves in and out. His thumb, I'm assuming, stayed behind and rubbed circles across the most sensitive bundle of nerves I had. The motion of his penetrating fingers, and stimulation elsewhere was crippling. I felt my knees go weak as I managed to moan, "Edward!"

I heard the monster in him roar to life. Quickly, I felt him withdraw his fingers with little spurts as he did. I felt the tip of his length tease the folds, and move up and down the slit.

"Stephanie..." he groaned.

He took his left arm and wrapped it under my belly, ready to hold me up if I happened to forget how to stand. Then his right hand grabbed it, and continued forward. The lubrication I had produced was enough to put the shower to shame. With one smooth thrust Edward was inside of me. He stayed there still for a moment, leaning lower to kiss my back. He heard me moan and my back arched itself, moving him inside of me, feeling every wall of my insides cave in on him. He was an animal now, moving in and out of me in smooth and swift motions.

"Oh Stephanie...you feel...you feel...SO AMAZING!" The last 2 words came out through gritted teeth as his thrusts became harder. I felt myself spill onto him from the inside and screamed.

"Edward! Oh GOD Edward... don't you dare stop!"

I collapsed onto my forearms so I could lean my head against the wall. I felt his frozen chest plaster itself against my back. His hands found my breasts and calmed them from jumping in every position. He held onto them, squeezing and massaging them while invading me from behind. I could tell he was holding off on finishing so quickly. He did want this to last. Just then, he swooped me up and my back was against the wall. His arms provided me with solid support as they held my legs up. I felt like I was sitting on an imaginary shelf, defying gravity. Then the teasing continued. He propped on his toes, poking my most sensitive area with the hardest part of him now. He smiled at me and his eyes were overflowing with desire.

I looked at him lustfully. "How dare you sto-" I was interrupted by his tongue's sudden intrusion. It was flipping mine out of the way while his lips massaged against mine. Then he lowered me, and he was inside me again. I looked down to watch his hips move up and down, thrust into me with the force I couldn't even handle.

"Oh.. my.. GOD!"

My arms flew against the wall, in search for something to grab. The tile didn't serve as much help as bed sheets do, so I went for his arms, tense and flexed as he held me up. Every thrust made my breasts jump up and his mouth was soon on them, licking and nibbling on them. He moaned into them and squeezed his eyes shut. We were both getting close. His thrusts were violent and mixed with his sexiest vampiric growls. It drove me wild.

"EDWAAARD!" My walls closed tightly on him, and I was able to feel every surge it was pulsing through me. I threw my neck back and screamed. I squeezed his arms, probably hurting my hands more than his arm. Simultaneously, he screamed into my neck with one last powerful thrust, and I felt his release shoot into me, a continuous stream flowing in rapid spurts. I was still tight around him, contracting against every inch of him. My breathing was still heavy as he whispered my name into my throat. I rested my chin on his head and ran my fingers through his hair. I still felt myself pulsating on him, and he stayed inside, letting out a few more spurts before finally exhaling and pulling himself out. My legs were still shaking from pleasure and my heart was miles away from slowing down. So, as I should’ve guessed, he held me in his arms while I calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment